Friday, February 27, 2015

STAMPlorations inspiration #4

Welcome to another inspiration project post. I've used the STAMPlorations set The Bee's Knees Newlyweds Extras.


I randomly stamped the sentiment from Sentiment Builders: Love on my base. Then I die cut LOVE (from Savvy Stamps) from a watercolored scrap. I stamped the engagement ring onto white and backed the O of the die cut with it. A couple PP strips grounded the sentiment. To continue with the engagement idea, I glued four gems onto the ends of my pink twine topping the card. A fun little extra!

There are more inspiration projects from the design team here. Choose a card to CASE and join the fun in the February CASE Playground. You very well might be the lucky random winner of a $15 GC!

8 comments:

Samra said...

Maria this is stunning!! So simple yet so striking...

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Pretty, love the bling!

Virginia L. said...

This is absolutely chic and gorgeous, Maria! I l love the little gemstones.... Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful, Maria! I love the watercolored word die with the ring in the center!

Kim Heggins said...

Maria...this is just so sweet.

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Maria ... the grey and pink are fab ... love that blinged pink twine! Anita :)

Deepti said...

So cool and so trendy !

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...